How it Works
How do I purchase a ticket?
You may purchase a ticket online (desktop/tablet only), over the phone or at our office.
- If upon arrival the shuttle is full, a second shuttle will arrive within 5-15 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
- A ticket does not guarantee a shuttle will be waiting for you in the event that your flight is delayed. Your travel ticket is valid for the next or any future shuttle that fits your schedule. If you have missed your scheduled shuttle please wait for the next available shuttle to your destination that is convenient for you.
- For questions about shuttle schedules, please visit your local schedule page or call your local Groome Transportation office
Are tickets required in both directions?
How do I cancel my reservation?
You must cancel or change your reservation by 11:59pm the day before your travel date. Refunds will not be issued to customers calling in or cancelling after 11:59pm the day before your travel date. Same day reservations are non-refundable.
What is the check-in policy?
We request all passengers check in at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
What is the luggage policy?
- Each Adult Ticketed Passenger is allowed 2 standard size* bags plus 1 hand carry bag**, free
- Each Child Ticketed Passenger is allowed 1 standard size* bag, free
- Each additional bag is $25.00 per piece.
No single piece shall exceed a maximum length of 54” and maximum weight of 50 lbs.
*A standard size bag is to be defined as: Any bag or fully enclosed box with a Maximum Size of 62 inches (L+W+H) and a maximum weight of 50 lbs. Example: (10” + 20” + 32” = 62”)
**A hand carry bag is to be defined as: any small hand held item that can be comfortably and safely held in the passengers lap or can be safely stored on the floor between the passengers feet without inconveniencing any passenger seated next to, in front of or behind them.
What if I leave something on a shuttle?
Groome Transportation is not responsible for any lost or damaged items, however, if you have left something behind, please call your local Groome Transportation office. We will do its best to reunite you with your belongings.
How old must I be to travel alone?
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Do you provide car seats?
Groome Transportation does not provide car seats or booster seats.
Groome Transportation follows all state laws regarding child restraint requirements. All children under age 8, less than 57 inches tall and less than 40 pounds. must be securely buckled in an age-appropriate child restraint seat.
Are pets allowed on the shuttle?
We allow pets to ride with certain stipulations. In order to avoid discomfort of any passengers, pets must be kept in a small (max size 2’x2′) airline-approved carrier. They must be clean, quiet and accustomed to travel. If they are not good travelers, we ask, for everyone’s comfort, that pets be sedated. Additional fees apply. Certified service animals are not subject to additional fees or carrier requirements.
Do you provide group transportation?
Groome Transportation has a late-model fleet of minibuses and coaches to meet your group travel needs. Whether you are booking transportation for that perfect wedding or you are looking for comfortable and convenient transportation for the long haul, Groome Transportation is the way to go.
Call your local Groome Transportation office for more information!